Volume 48.2 (expected Spring 2017)
The articles featured in 48.2 include:
- Shira Wolosky, “The Name of God: Levinas and Judaic Lettrism”
- Kyle Vitale, “Grace of Life: Marriage, Campion’s Lord Hay’s Masque, and Sacraments of Conjunction.”
- Robert Tate, “Conversions of Tragedy, from King Lear to The Winter’s Tale.”
- Jordan Carson, “Scapegoating in William Faulkner’s Sanctuary.”
- David Fine, “Mass Appeal: Catholic Education in Murial Spark’s The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.” .
- Karl Plank, “Decentering the Holocaust: What Bezmozgis and Englander are Talking About.”