Volume 46.1 (Winter 2014)
The articles featured in 46.1 include:
- Jennifer Sisk, "Unauthorized Desire: Audience and Affect in St. Erkenwald and Lydgate’s St. Austin at Compton "
- Geoffery Nash, “Aryan and Semite in Ernest Renan and Matthew Arnold’s Quest for the Religion of Modernity”
- Jennie-Rebecca Falcetta, "Brideshead Illustrated: The Sacred and Profane Aesthetics of Captain Charles Ryder”
- Derek C. Hatch, “‘Even When Christ is Not Recognized’: The Thomistic Mediation of Divine Grace in The Violent Bear it Away”
- James Clements, “’The Thing in the Box’: William Golding’s “Miss Pulkinhorn” as Apophatic Literature"
- Adam Glover, “Music, Poetry, and Eucharist”
- FORUM: “Emily Dickinson and Religion.” Edited by Roger Lundin featuring contributions from Richard E. Brantley, Jane Donahue Eberwein, Victoria N. Morgan, Linda Freedman, Miho Nonaka, and Thomas Gardner.